« Home | Advent Candle 3: Mercy » | The Importance of Biblical Church Leadership » | New Married Life Link » | ..."he preached the gospel to the people"... » | The Bible in Worship » | Advent at the Cardwell's Home » | From Geneva to Nashville? » | A Dog That Returns to His Own Vomit » | What Does It Mean To Be Blessed? » | Though the Mountains Quake; God is our Stronghold »

It's 2006, Baby!

For some reason I am having a hard time thinking past January 12th. The reason is that my beautiful wife, Alicia is scheduled to give birth to our 3rd Child (either Caleb or Addelyn) Lord Willing...yes it's going to be a surprise! Caraline wants a girl and Brayton wants a "broder."

We greatly appreciate your prayers and will post pictures and updates as soon as possible. Alicia will be undergoing a C-Section at noon on Thursday in Beaumont.

I am so amazed at the ways God bestows His mercies. My life is an ocean!

Happy New Year!...Go Horns?

That's so exciting Travis. I've been praying for all of you, but specifically Alicia. I hope she's doing well, and can't wait to see the beautiful baby that seems like it's taking forever to get here!

I can't believe that you were cheering for the LONGHORNS instead of counseling!!! JK! I know you went home to take care of your beautiful wife. That's good, she really needs it. Rub her feet and her lower back (from experience it helps.) :)

I talked to your wife today on the phone... posting WHERE your baby will be born MIGHT have been a little dangerous... y'all will be having that baby REALLY close to my house... which means I will need to come see it while y'all are there! She said it will be born around noon... so I'll give y'all till about 1.... Just kidding, but I am so excited for y'all! And when you need a babysitter, I know this GREAT girl... she's the oldest of 6 so she has PLENTY of experience in the babysitting department... I'll give you her name and number... she'd LOVE to take the kids! (smile)

Hey Trav,

Good Luck! I still remember calling you when Brayton was born!

John P

Hey,
I just found out while I was at work. Congrats!!! The boys now out number the girls in your family, but I'm sure they'll catch up! I'll be praying for Alicia's speedy recovery and a short hospital stay for both her and the little one!

Post a Comment