« Home | Aggies are In! » | The Sufficiency of Scripture » | Swimming in Mercy @ Reed Arena! » | A Church on the Brink: Influence and Imitation » | A Church on the Brink: God's Election Made Sure » | New Sermon Series: A Church on the Brink... » | New Blog: Reformation Theology » | Book Review: Blue Like Jazz » | Smutty Billboards; Our Responsibility » | Ross King: "I'm Done!" »

"Arrested" For M.D.A.


I will be participating in the Muscular Distrophy Association's annual "Lock UP" this year. Click here for more information on the "Lock UP." If you would like to graciously donate to my "bail money," visit my Personal MDA Website and donate online, or give me a call.

There is no pressure to donate…I’m not real big on asking for money, but this is for a good cause and I’d like to give a good run at the goal of $1,200 (set by MDA). If you would like to donate, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time.