« Home | Wayne Grudem on the Filling of the Holy Spirit » | Texas A&M 66, Syracuse 58! » | A Testimony of Expiation » | "Arrested" For M.D.A. » | Aggies are In! » | The Sufficiency of Scripture » | Swimming in Mercy @ Reed Arena! » | A Church on the Brink: Influence and Imitation » | A Church on the Brink: God's Election Made Sure » | New Sermon Series: A Church on the Brink... »

Sermon: A Model for God-Centered Ministry

On Sunday, March 26th, I had the honor of preaching at Grace Reformed Baptist Church. I have much respect for their pastor, Brad Baggett and am in debt to him for much of my ministry and theological perspective. You can listen to it here.

I preached on 1 Thessalonians 2:1-12, continuing my sermon series entitled "A Church on the Brink." You can access notes from my previous sermon here, here and here.

May God cause our lives to orbit around the "blazing center" of His glory!