« Home | Young, Restless and Reformed » | Us Four No More? » | Sovereign Grace Meets Reality TV? » | Books Every Seminary Graduate Should Have Read... » | The State of Preaching Today » | Nine Marks Informational Video » | "The Atonement of Christ in the Desert" » | Busses, Theology, and the Atonement » | God's Indwelling Presence » | I want to Go... »

"As For Me and My House"

As the title of this blog suggests, I view my life as an ocean of mercy supplied by God. There are many ways that I seek to let that mercy overflow, and the Lord is guiding our family through one more. My wife and I are going to start a new blog called As For Me and My House. We're not sure all that will be involved with it, but I do know that we will be posting testimonies and experiences that we have as a family.

Perhaps God may use something in our family's life to spur you on in your family. We do not hold ourselves up as having it all together. In fact, we clearly do not! Maybe you have something beneficial that you could post on our blog for other families to benefit from as well...We'd love to have your feedback.

We'll see where the Lord takes this.


Also, Mercy Swimming will be experiencing a "face lift" soon as well. Stay tuned for the new look.

May His name be high in our families and in our churches!

Where did you get the cool template for the new blog? Or are you one of those smart folks who knows how to change the code?--Dirk

Dirk,

If you click on the blogger templates hotlink at the bottom of our new blog, it will take you to the page where I found it.

Just cut and paste the html on your template. It's so easy.

TBC

Thanks for the information. It didn't work. I had to upload the old template againg, probably because I use the beta blogger.--Dirk

Post a Comment