« Home | Esteem Your Leaders and You Will Have Peace! » | A Transition of Trust » | Repentance as a Gift » | New Alethia Ministries Logo » | Passion and Gifting in the Preaching Ministry » | R.C. Sproul on the Da Vinci Code » | Together For the Gospel Roundtable Discussion » | Swimming in Mercy to the Finish Line » | Expositional Listening? » | Hymn # 289--The Baptist Hymnal (1991) »

Soulspeak, by Ross King


If you follow Ross King you probably already know about his newest project Soul Speak. It is now available on independentbands.com. If you are new to Ross' music, I encourage you to pick up the new album and consider looking at his other work (click on music) as well. Ross is a true believer that puts down on paper and in the studio what is happening in his life. I appreciate his friendship and his Christ exalting music. Here is what he says about Soul Speak:

"Soulspeak is my newest worship project. I recorded it at The MixLab, my studio in College Station, TX. I like this record a lot, and I hope you will, too. The project includes 10 brand new songs, as well as 2 re-recordings and 2 covers. In my opinion, this is the best worship CD that I’ve ever done. I hope you enjoy it."

-Ross King

Ross also serves as a pastor at Community Church in College Station, TX.